As a CPCU Society member, you’ll have access to: Full members, please log in to access your benefits!
More than $2,000 worth of technical education resources, including:
- Fourteen free, selected interest-group webinars each year
- Additional free webinars on a quarterly basis
- Free subscriptions to CPCU Society publications covering emerging trends and issues
- Industry experts and speakers via the CPCU Society Annual Meeting, chapter meetings and interest-group events
Exclusive benefits from The Institutes, including:
- Unlimited free access to The Institutes’ ten online CPCU® courses, covering more than 1,000 topics, as references and up-to-date knowledge refreshers (not for candidate members)
- A 25% discount on Institutes study materials
- A 35% discount on unlimited online CE from CEU.com
- Access to select Institutes content on a quarterly basis
Unlimited professional development through engagement with the CPCU Society, its chapters and its interest groups, including:
- Opportunities to develop and demonstrate leadership and management skills within
the CPCU Society, chapters and interest groups
- Professional networking opportunities within the Society and at the chapter level
- Access to a specialized jobs database
- The ability to contribute to the industry and your local community via mentoring,
community outreach and service programs
The CPCU Society is here to help you achieve your career goals, so be sure to take advantage of every opportunity your membership affords you!
As a Columbus CPCU Society Chapter member, you’ll also have access to:
Chapter Benefits and Services
Luncheon Meetings--At least eight times per year, the Columbus Chapter offers a tradition of speakers who are leaders in our industry, business, and government. Our lunches offer a regular opportunity to meet and interact with other CPCUs. Lunches are free for paid members of the Columbus Chapter, and $1o for guests. Join us at our next meeting.
Publications--Proview is issued six times per year. The newsletter contains information of upcoming events, recognition of achievements, and articles of interest.
Local Conferment--Our annual recognition of new chapter members.
Educational Opportunities--The chapter sponsors an extensive educational program, including classes for CPCU candidates, continuing education classes, and co-sponsors satellite conferences with the National Society. The Chapter co-sponsors an annual Insurance Education Day.
Web site--You've found one of the finest CPCU Chapter web sites in the country. With the Columbus Chapter web site, you have access to many events and activities of the chapter. Visit our site regularly to watch our site expand as we enter a new millennium.
Community Service--We are active in a variety of community service projects that provide benefits and interaction with the public we serve. Volunteer opportunities include the Mid-Ohio Foodbank, Manna Cafe, and The Community Shelter Board.
National Benefits and Services
Publications--The e-Link Newsletter is e-mailed monthly to members and includes articles concerning timely issues in our industry. It provides updates on activities and benefits of the Society and local chapters.
Annual Meeting--Conferment for new members, educational and networking opportunities with CPCUs and internationally recognized leaders.
Society of CPCU Web Site--Click Here to be transported to the Society of CPCU's web site.
Regional Educational Conferences--Educational Seminars are held throughout the nation on current industry issues.